Softaculous allows you to install and manage WordPress in a few clicks. It is not just easy to install programs by using it, it is a big time saver because it automates many tasks related to software installation. In this guide, we will show you how to log in to a website’s dashboard using Softaculous.
1. Log in to your cPanel account:
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, find ‘Softaculous App Installer’ and click the WordPress icon:
3. Navigate to All Installations menu:
4. When working with a CMS, you’ll generally need to log in to it as an Administrator. In order to proceed, click the Admin icon:
You are in. Feel free to manage your website!
Once you order hosting service, you can start creating your own website. Using Softaculous automatic app installer you can install WordPress in a few clicks.
Below you can find step-by-step guidelines covering the process:
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Navigate to Exclusive for Namecheap customers section > Softaculous Apps Installer menu:
4. Switch to the Install tab to proceed:
5. On the next page you will need to fill out the details of your WordPress installation.
Make sure you set up secure and hard-to guess details in the Admin Account section:
6. When ready, scroll down and hit Install.
In a few moments you will see the message that WordPress has been successfully installed:
You can now go ahead and log into your WordPress Dashboard to start working on your website.