How do I transfer my SITE to JujuHost?
- We offer Free Migration from any provider that uses cPanel as control panel (99% of all shared providers use cPanel). If you don’t have cPanel control panel now, make sure that you create a copy of all of your site files HTML, images, and any other site-related files from your current hosting company to your computer. We can assist you with additional help as you go forward.
- Sign up for an account with MochaHost; you can order online from: http://www.mochahost.com/hosting
- If you wish to transfer your domain to us, please read below, ‘How to transfer my domain name’, otherwise, simply select Option # 2 – ‘I will update my name servers manually’ when prompted for your domain name.
- Once your account is activated, you will receive a WELCOME e-mail which provides your site access, and other helpful information. Use the provided access info to transfer your files from your computer to our servers using your favorite FTP program, Web Disk, Macromedia Dreamweaver, or with our web-based File Manager.
- When uploading your files to our servers, you can view your site and make necessary changes until the site is ready to go live. Don’t forget to setup your e-mail accounts using our web control panel.
- When you are ready with your site and e-mail setup, simply go to where you purchased your domain name, and update your domain DNS servers with the one provided in your WELCOME e-mail. Once you do that, your new account will be online!
How do I transfer my DOMAIN to MochaHost?
If you’d like to transfer your domain registration from your current registrar/hosting company to us we can assist you in making this process as smooth as possible and with minimum downtime for your site.
Please note: You do not need to transfer your domain to us in order to host your site with us but you will receive 1 benefit: You will keep your hosting and domain registration with one company and reduce your hassle. To transfer your domain to us simply select the Option #3 ‘I want to transfer my domain name’ when prompted for your domain name during our online ordering process.